The SwitchBack is a new kind of protective truck tailgate pad. A typical protective tailgate pad attaches to a truck tailgate to assist in transporting gear. It protects both the gate and the cargo when hauling bikes, surfboards, lumber, or whatever you want to hang over the gate and haul. It is a very simple and efficient way to transport a lot of bikes, and it still leaves room in the back of the truck for other gear. The SwitchBack adds an integrated seat that flips up when the tailgate is down, providing a comfortable post ride, pre-game, or anytime sitting place on the back of the truck.
- Durable weather proof and UV resistant design
- Fit to standard small and mid-sized truck tailgate (54" width)
- Fold out seating feature with straps to adjust angle
- Closure feature for seat when not in use to keep out debris
- Internal foam padding adequate to protect tailgate and form comfortable seat
- Opening to allow access to tailgate latch
Click here for instructions on how to install pad